WHAT IS THE QED 2000?
The QED2000 is a complete solution that allows for clinicians to deliver the utmost quality care to patients by providing an extremely accurate ECG signal in every instance and hospital setting. It is a tablet that assures fast and accurate 12-lead ECG acquisitions.
Streamlined Healthcare Process
Our QED2000 is equipped with user friendly touch screen capabilities on a high resolution display. This allows for a speedier workflow when performing diagnostic ECGs. It also provides one-touch accesses to aquire, print and save ECG reports to an external storage.
Excellent Tool in Aiding Ischemia Detection
The optional ischemia detector is a unique technology which analyzes frequency components of a 10-second, 12 lead resting ECG reading. This is a patented non-invasive alternative to traditional ischemia detection methods. Its sensitivity in detecting signs of ischemia can be a very effective tool for doctors in their diagnosis. This could also be a great asset in doctors’ offices, chest pain clinics, or emergency settings.
The QED2000 is cleared by CE (0112) in Europe for the product category: 12 Lead ECG Recorder (certificate): click here to view certificate.
- The QED 2000 assures fast and accurate 12-lead ECG acquisitions. It features an advanced design and ergonomics to enable the operator to quickly and easily control the unit.
- Interpretive Touch Screen 12 lead ECG recorder
- Advanced Full HD touch screen
- Provides accurate ECG almost instantaneously
- Simple and intuitive data entry input / one-touch operation
- Automatically transfers ECG data to electronic medical records
- Supports external memory for recording ECG
- Supports USB printers
- ECG analysis program (Note: This is an optional upgrade)
- Automatic 12 lead ECG interpretation program: The program is intended to provide an interpretation of the resting 12-lead ECG in all patient-care situations, whether it is a hospital setting or primary care setting. It is capable of diagnosing all commonly recognized ECG abnormalities, such as myocardial infarction (MI), including acute MI, ventricular hypertrophy, ST-T abnormalities, and common abnormalities of rhythm. Conduction defects and other abnormalities, such as prolonged QT interval, are also reported.
- Non-invasive Ischemia Detector (NID): Patented, innovated technology that provides accurate screening of ischemia without risky and invasive procedures. For more information, please visit our dedicated page to NID.
|Normal Sinus Rhythm|
|1st, 2ndk degree AV Block|
|Lead||Standard 12 lead, synchronously acquisition|
|Input Impedance||>10 MΩ|
|Frequency Response||0.067 ~265Hz|
|Filter||40, 100, 150Hz|
|Pacing Detection||2 mV/ 0.1 ms|
|Processor||Intel Atom E3845 1.9GHz, 4G RAM|
|Display||15.6 inch Full HD touch screen|
|USB||Supports printer and keyboard|
|Power Supply||DC 12V, 5A|
|Dimensions||15.2 (W) X 9.8 (D) X 1.9 (H) inches|
|Weight||5.9 lbs (with power adapter)|
|Operating Temperature||15° to 40 °C
10% to 85% relative humidity
|Storage Temperature||0° to 55 °C
10% to 90% relative humidity
|EN 60601-1||2006/ AC 2010|
|EN 60601-1-2||2007/ AC 2010|
|Accessories||10-lead patient cable,
Power adapter and power cord,